Home / Featured / People’s Court Now on Beacon

People’s Court Now on Beacon

The first question you should ask is whether a “protected right” has been violated. You may feel that your rights have been violated, but it doesn’t necessarily follow that your civil rights were violated. Only certain rights are protected under civil rights and anti-discrimination laws.

From race discrimination to sexual harassment and fair housing rights violations, if you believe you have been the victim of a civil rights violation, you most likely have questions about your situation and your options. Just Speak to us.
In any potential legal situation involving civil rights, you should speak us at the outset. Legal issues involving civil rights can be very complicated, and can be very difficult to resolve without proper expertise.

What can I do If my civil rights have been violated?
Contact the People’s Court on Nigerian Beacon. Describe your situation in writing to the staff and they will advise you and if necessary assist you in filing a civil rights complaint with the office or by referring you to the appropriate agency.We investigate the complaint and issue a Letter of Findings to you and the alleged discriminating party. If the alleged discriminating health or human service agency has violated your civil rights, People’s Court will seek an appropriate remedy in an attempt to rectify the discrimination. mail: pc@nigerianbeacon.com.or call +2348094748748

Barrister Patosky Onuoha is our in house experienced legal practitioner on hand to attend to your issues.


Check Also

Full Text of Prof Osinbajo’s Special Broadcast

Dear Nigerians, I bring you good wishes from President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, who as we …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

4 × 4 =